Détails du poste
- 75 - Paris
- 77 - Seine-et-Marne
- 78 - Yvelines
- 91 - Essonne
- 92 - Hauts-de-Seine
- 93 - Seine-Saint-Denis
- 94 - Val-de-Marne
- 95 - Val-d'oise
- Commercial / Vente
- Service après vente
Détails du poste
As a Customer Success Manager, you are responsible for customer retention and driving customer satisfaction. You are also responsible for leading post-sales efforts including customer on-boarding, driving user adoption and satisfaction, owning customer renewals, and developing up-sell opportunities.
You will own the overall relationship with assigned clients, which include:
- Renewal : Negociate commercial terms whitin set guidlines;
- On-Boarding : Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals;
- Adoption : Manage and increase revenue within existing client by expanding usage;
- Customer Satisfaction : Conduct frequent Client Satisfaction surveys, interviews or meetings to determine customer loyalty and implement Service improvement plan as appropriate;
- Upsell : Work to identify and/or develop upsell opportunities.
Keys to success:
Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each assigned client and drive continued value of our products and services.
- Develop, prepare, and nurture customers for advocacy;
- Identify Cross-sell opportunities within your existing customer base;
- Act as the customer’s advocate throughout Arkadin, facilitate the prompt, effective resolution of all service related issues;
- Proactively act on problems and Manage Service Improvement Plans if required;
- Identify, qualify and influence new projects around Unified Collaboration/Communication within territory;
- Position Arkadin as a Unified Collaboration services providers by having a full understanding of consultative solution sellin;
- Driving adoption and usage of the Arkadin service;
- Developing strong, long-lasting customer relationships as a trusted advisor;
- Organizing regular Customer Business & Service Reviews;
- Lead Customer into Arkadin’s Standard Processes;
- Overseeing the onboarding experience and training for new customers;
- Working with customers to ensure they are leveraging the solution effectively and using best practices;
- Tracking and reporting on customer health and deliver different outreach program;
- Proactively monitoring and identifying usage trends in order to uncover renewal risks, while supporting greater adoption rates;
- Identifying, managing, and closing up-sell opportunities among assigned customers;
- Negotiating and closing renewals with assigned customers;
- Developing and maintaining deep expertise of Arkadin products and best practices to provide value to customers;
- Independently manage the entire sales cycle;
- Maintain accurate records within the company’s sales database;
- Demonstrate accurate forecasting and maintain a healthy sales pipeline;
- Perform other assigned tasks as requested;
- Perform blueprinting and mapping of your existing Customer base.
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- Previous experience in post-sales account management (analytics, optimization/conversion and/or search);
- Gravitas, presence and strong interpersonal skills to build strong and lasting relationships at all levels;
- Thorough knowledge of all aspects of hosted services market is desirable;
- Proven experience implementing customer retention initiatives, achieving high retention rates and customer satisfaction;
- Exceptional presentation, written and oral communication skills;
- Very structured working methodology, ability to deal with several different activities in parallel;
- Able to anticipate and identify not defined problems/issues;
- Strong team player, tenacious, and result-driven;
- Experience working with CRM tool (ex. Sales Force.com);
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications;
- Fluent in both English and French.
- Arkadin has signed a policy of Diversity in order to encourage the integration of disabled people;
- Dynamic and young company with strong values;
- Based in the centre of Paris (17th district);
- International environment – English is our business language.
A propos de l'entreprise
Arkadin est l'une des plus grandes entreprises en Communications Unifiées et en Collaboration à distance (audio, web et vidéoconférence), et se distingue par une croissance particulièrement forte. Prenez part au succès d'une entreprise à fort potentiel et dont les solutions contribuent à un monde plus connecté et une planète plus verte. De nouvelles opportunités de développement s'ouvrent à nous depuis que nous avons rejoint le groupe NTT Communications, leader mondial des télécommunications, ce qui nous permet également d'aborder l'avenir avec confiance. Nous savons partager nos valeurs, nos succès et la bonne humeur, alors rejoignez-nous! #ContagiouslyEnthusiastic!
ü Arkadin est signataire de la Charte de la Diversité afin de favoriser l’insertion de personnes en situation de handicap ;
ü Entreprise jeune et dynamique, avec de fortes valeurs ;
ü Environnement international – notre langue de travail est l’Anglais et notre équipe évènementielle est constituée de personnes multilingues.